Hey hey! Happy Monday! I hope you had a terrific weekend. We had some nice spring-y weather to kick off actual Spring here in North Texas and it was lovely. I probably spent too much time binging television inside instead of getting out in it, but it was fun and relaxing, and sometimes that’s needed too.
This week should be a bit more productive without the 4 days of the Virtual Summit to attend. Don’t get me wrong, the Summit was awesome and I loved being there live for all the sessions to hear the speakers/presenters and being able to help out in chat with links and stuff — and the really fun Wheel of Names to choose giveaway winners! — but it does take time away from other things. Totally worth it though.
So! Let’s see what kind of deals are going on out there that you might be interested in…
1. The Homepreneur’s Adventure Virtual Summit live sessions may be over, but you can still register to get the free Swag Bag, and also upgrade and get an additional premium bundle of over $2000 worth of great products from presenters and industry big names.
There’s also an option to get replays and transcripts from the Summit, which are invaluable to be able to re-visit all the gems and nuggets that were shared by our terrific speakers.
You can also buy both packages together for an even better deal!
Check out everything here, good through Wednesday, March 24.
2. Alice at EKit Hub has a new collection, the Power of Kindness Ekit. You’ll get product templates, coloring pages, a journal, a planner, a card deck, and more, for just $14.95.
You can also first check out a free related Graphics Pack if you’re still not quite sure if you want the whole thing. 🙂
3. Jan at Simple Happiness released a new set of Reading Journals, 4 different versions with different layouts and designs which you can mix and match. They also each come in 2 different sizes with 2 different covers.
Check them out here and get $10 off any individual journals with code LAUNCH10; or get all 4 reading journals for $37 total with code LAUNCH30, through tomorrow, Tuesday, March 23.
4. ENDS TODAY – Sue at Createful Journals has released a huge Etsy Mockups Toolkit, containing a ton of mockup templates that you can use to make product listing photos for Etsy listings and other purposes. And these work in Powerpoint, unlike most template sets that only work in Canva!
The Toolkit also includes video training tutorials to help you work with the mockups, and there’s even an actual video template too. Sue also promises to add more templates to the Toolkit in the future, which of course will be no additional charge to customers who have already purchased.
Check it out here, and use code ETSY10 to save $10 through the end of today, Monday, March 22.
5. FREE – David Perdew at MyNAMS has a great offer for a free workshop this coming weekend, How to Make More Sales with Email Marketing. If you’re looking to get into email marketing or just want to up your game, join this 2-day weekend training at no cost to learn from David and his daughter, Jen.
If you attended our Virtual Summit last Tuesday, David was our first speaker and gave a lot of great information. This is a chance to get an in-depth training far beyond the time he had to spend with us then.
There are some upsells to the free training, including replays of the event, but don’t feel you have to take up any of them. Totally up to you. You’ll get great benefit even from attending the workshops live.
Check it out here, and maybe I’ll see you on Saturday and Sunday, March 27 and 28.
Alrighty, that’s all I have for you today. Off to get some work done and see what the day will bring.
Have a spectacular day! And thanks again for being here, I appreciate you. Remember – life is short, so do something fun!