Hi hi! Happy Friday! I hope your week is going great. Yes, today is my birthday. 🙂 Funny thing, I was born on a Friday too…might explain why I’m so partial to them, lol.
I have a lovely gift for you but you’ll have to wait a littttttle longer to see what it is. 😉
First I want to let you know and/or remind you of a few great deals going on in the low content community. Remember though, you don’t have to get every shiny bauble out there or chase after every squirrel that comes along. Focus on what’s good for you now and what you’ll actually put to use.
So with that said, let’s dig right in…
1. Julie at Publish Low Content Books has a community bundle out that’s available through the weekend. The Productivity & Profits Publishing Bundle includes 30 participants with planners, coloring pages, graphics, and other templates as well as trainings, worth over $1200 — all for just $27!
And, if you buy through my link, you’ll get my bonus of 100 frames — 50 mandala frames with blank white space, and the same 50 mandala frames with lines. 🙂
Check out the bundle here to see all the great products included for just $27, before it goes away after Sunday, February 7th – but note you’ll have until April 7th to download what you want.
2. Tracy and Susanne from Piggy Makes Bank have started another site, PLR S.O.S. This new site will focus on the same high quality content as they do at Piggy Makes Bank (which isn’t going away!) but with smaller content bundles at a low cost.
To kick off the grand opening, they’re offering a Growth Mindset PLR Pack that includes 10 done for you articles, 10 corresponding emails, and 7 Canva templates for trackers, journal pages and more, all for the low intro price of just $10.
This intro price of $10 (no coupon needed) is good through the end of the day today, Friday, February 5th; then it goes up to a more normal launch price of $14.95 for another few days, before going up to regular price next Friday. Go get it here at the low intro price before it goes up tomorrow!
3. Sharyn at Content Sparks has a new course out, Affiliate Marketing for Beginners. It’s a brandable, done-for-you course that you can not only learn from yourself, but also then teach to others – under your own name.
It includes a course book, action guide, cheat sheet, slideshow, graphics, infographic, and more.
Check the course out here and save $80 now through Wednesday, February 10th.
4. Alice at Publish for Prosperity has re-opened the original launch price for another popular package through the weekend, the Strategic Thinking Report + Planner Pack. With this, you’ll get a report, planner, social media graphics, ecovers and more, for the original launch price of just $9.95.
You can also first check out a free related Graphics Pack if you’re still not quite sure if you want the whole thing. 🙂
5. D’vorah at Share Your Brilliance has put her Pinterest for Creative Entrepreneurs training on a full-launch sale for 10 days. In this course, you’ll learn how to develop your presence on Pinterest and how to create effective pins in a popular design program, Canva.
Check it out here, and save 25% with coupon code PINTEREST25, good through February 14.
6. Cindy Bidar is having a birthday flash sale this weekend (not for me, lol, it’s her birthday on Saturday). Beginning tomorrow, Saturday, February 6th, you can get 54% off of any course or toolkit on her 2021 Birthday Bash page.
She’s an awesome teacher, and has courses on learning to prioritize your money-making tasks, planning evergreen launch funnels, learning list-building skills, putting together courses, implementing productivity habits, and so much more.
I’ve been in her membership for a couple of years and get a lot of value from these courses.
Remember, this sale goes live TOMORROW, Saturday, February 6th, and it’s good only for Saturday and Sunday. Use code BIRTHDAY to get 54% off if the coupon doesn’t get added automatically. The code is good for multiple purchases so you can go back if you forget something or decide to get more after your first purchase. 😉
Looking for some quality freebies? Check these out –
1. Justin at Tools for Motivation has one of their substantial free bundles available, Character Traits Of Successful People. It includes blog posts, blog header graphics, a bonus tips report, and more. This offer ends tonight, Friday, February 5th so grab it now!
2. Karon at Marketing Words has a FREE Making Money With Freebies Email Course, a 4-day email series on how to make more affiliate commissions without selling.
3. Gabby at A Cup of Zen has some pretty Watercolor Backgrounds Digital Papers that are great for journals and planners.
4. Connie Ragen Green has a new FREE challenge, the Action Habits Challenge, that looks really amazing. She’ll be sharing her best tips, secrets, and resources for creating and executing simple, actionable habits to grow your business and change your life.
5. And last but certainly not least…lol… I have a set of free birthday gifts for you:
- 14 alcohol ink frames
- 14 layered dot 12″ x 12″ papers
- 14 mandala 8.5″ x 11″ covers
- 14 mandala 12″ x 12″ squares
If you’re playing along at home, can you guess why I did 14 each of 4 items? <insert game music> Yes, it’s pretty simple…14+14+14+14=56, which is how many years young I am today. 🙂
Enjoy your birthday present!
Alrighty, that’s all I have for you today. I have a couple of Zoom things but y’know, it may be an easy day overall. It’s my birthday (did I mention that?) so I can take it off if I wanna. It’s good to be the queen. 😉
Have a spectacular day!
Thanks again for being here, I appreciate you. And remember – life is short, so do something fun!