Happy New Year! Okay okay, I realize it’s already the 4th day of said new year (really?) and the first Monday and everybody’s so over all the holiday hoopla. But hey, this is my first email since just before Christmas — needed that holiday break, y’know what I mean? — so I gotta get my New Year greetings in even if it’s a little late. 🙂 I hope your holidays were lovely.
Remember last time I talked about how my Word for 2021 is Believe? I feel like I picked really well, because I’ve come across that word in its various forms (believe, belief, believing) in so many good things I’ve read the last couple of weeks. I’m not particularly a woo-woo kind of gal but it seems like it’s meant to be, and I have high hopes for a spectacular upcoming year.
What about you, did you pick a word for the year? Reply and let me know what you chose and why it spoke to you!
There were a ton of deals that ended the year and I hope you were able to take advantage of many of them that will help you either personally or in your business. The year’s looking to keep rolling the same as it ended with many things coming down the pike soon. There are a few I wanted to tell you about today…
1. Justin and the crew at Tools for Motivation have a great package of 100 Done For You Self-Help Videos in 5 different topics, which also come with text transcripts, slide decks, and audio files.
These guys really know how to put out terrific content with a lot of pieces that you can pull out and do different things with, and the best part is that the sales page even gives you a bunch of ideas on just that. There’s also a video on there that shows how to use these kinds of packages, which is a great freebie value even if you don’t pick up this package.
This offer has been around for several days so you may have seen it already from other emails, but just in case – it ends today so pick it up now at a super low price while you still can!
2. Ruthie at Ritchie Media has updated and expanded her original Creative Repurposing course and re-released it for 2021. This course is intended to help you start actually using all those designs you’ve purchased that are just lingering on your hard drive, gathering digital dust, by repurposing them into designs and products. It also shows you how to make your own, find good places for designs, and a whole lot more.
She’ll be having live classes in January as part of the re-release to supplement the videos and training that already exists, so it’s a great time to get this. Ruthie’s a really good teacher and you’ll learn a lot from her with this course.
Note: If you bought this previously, you’ll get the updated version automatically, so check your member area to see if you have access to Creative Repurposing 2021 already.
Otherwise, you can check it out here and save $70 during the re-launch period (no coupon needed).
3. Alice at EKit Hub is back with a really neat bundle of Motivational and Inspirational Card Decks. You’ll get 180 cards that come in 5 different themes, and you can use these for commercial or at-home printing – and how-to instructions come with the package. You can customize and brand everything as much as you want.
Card decks are becoming really popular, so this is an inexpensive way to try them and see if it’s something you want to do more of.
Check them out here at a super low price for another few days (ends Wednesday, January 6, I think).
If you’re looking for some recurring template/training help, here are a few fabulous low-cost memberships to tell/remind you about:
1. Shawn at Quick & Easy Creative Content has a nifty membership called Profit Tracks which gives you short, easy video trainings, templates, graphics, designs, and more throughout the month. It’s currently on a relaunch of sorts at a ridiculously tiny monthly price of just $5. (Upfront note: her last name is Hansen also but we’re not related, we’ve just adopted each other as honorary cousins. 🙂 )
2. Sue of Createful Journals has her Pretty Printables Club, which gives you vintage digital papers/backgrounds and buttons or brads that are perfect for scrapbooking. They come in Powerpoint format, so can easily be incorporated into journals, planners and more. You can get these for another ridiculously tiny monthly price of $10.
3. D’vorah of Share Your Brilliance offers her Content Creation Club, in which you get not only monthly commercial use and personal use products — such as guides, workbooks, planners, etc. — but also a monthly live training call with D’vorah, and other surprise bonuses. And talk about a tiny price, right now you can still lock in a low $27 monthly rate for all this goodness.
For less than $45 a month, you could get all 3 of the above and have a great start on training and content to help you out each month. 🙂
Alrighty, that’s all I have for you today. I hope this new week of the new year isn’t too crazy as you start getting back into some regular routines after all the razzle-dazzle of the holiday season. Even though I still worked through the last couple of weeks, I did knock off more than usual and just kinda chilled a bit when I could, so I’m going to have to ramp it back up and get settled into “real life” again. 🙂
Have a spectacular day!
Thanks again for being here, and remember – life is short, so do something fun!